MS Lite is a skinnier version of MSTV. It is optimized for Android HD, LG, Samsung Smart TVs and Google Chromecast. It can be downloaded from their respective application stores. The application enables you to make use of all of the benefits of interactive Cable TV without the requirement for a decoder/set top box (STB).
We're delighted to demonstrate the latest features available on MS Lite, which include catch-up on the previous four days of programming, continuing watching from where you left off, restarting your favorite show, setting reminders, rewinding, pausing, and playing programs, as well as the EPG. Existing customers may experience our new application by migrating to MS Lite via register.medianet.mv. Similarly, new users can use the same portal to create an MS Lite account.
MS Lite includes up to 80 LIVE channels in addition to a wide VOD library that includes exclusive Medianet Originals such as Andhirikan, Girlfriends, and Giridha. Currently, this application is available to Male' and Hulhumale' customers, however it can be accessed by nationwide customers, which may include data charges.
How to Download
* Step 01- Go to the app store on your TV
Make sure your TV is connected to the internet to download the application.
Make sure you have signed in to the TV application store.
* Step 02-Type "Medianet" in the search bar.
* Step 03: Select and install the MS Lite application
* Step 04: Launch the application
How to Register
* Step 01 - To register, go to register.medianet.mv
* Step 02 - Log in with your phone number
* Step 03 - Select your preferred account (Click "create new account" if you want to register as a new account)
* Step 04 - Select "MS Lite" as the service
* Step 05 - Login to the application with the user details sent to your mobile number.